Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brian 420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Hot water heater hook up
    Does the main water hook up hook to the cold water side of the water heater?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Yes. The other will be Hot out and connect to all Hots on faucets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hook up 2 hot water heater system? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up 2 hot water heaters in one house, (natural gas). I know how to hook up one tank, but not 2. please help.:confused:

Hot water heater hook up [ 14 Answers ]

I am installing a sears kenmore electric hot water heater,240 volt . The problem I am having is I have black & white 240 line coming to the heater & coming out of the top of heater is a black -blue & yellow wire they say the yellow is if you have a timer. How do you hook this up

Water heater hook up/dielectric unions [ 8 Answers ]

When I moved into this house the hot water heater (3 years old now, gas unit) was hooked up to the existing system with copper fittings. The whole house has copper supply lines. 1. Should I put dielectric fittings between the hot water heater and the copper lines? I know the dissimilar...

240 Volt Wall Heater hook-up [ 6 Answers ]

I purchased five wall heaters for hook-up in series in my basement. They are 240 volt and I'm setting them to 900 watts - which pull about 4.6 volts each. I've placed a 30amp double circuit breaker in my panel. The heater instructions tell me to run power first to the thermostat, then to heater....

220 baseboard heater hook-up [ 1 Answers ]

Can I hook (2)two 220 baseboard heaters to (1)one 220 circuit?

View more questions Search