Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimhinojosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Really Need A Divorce
    I am married have been for the last 6 years but my husband has benn incarserated since then we no longer talk I've moved on. So how can I get a divorce my husband is still locked up till this day! I really want to divorce him!:)
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 09:29 AM
    In what state do you reside?
    kimhinojosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Texas
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Hire a lawyer and file for divorce. It should be that simple.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2008, 10:58 AM
    You can start with this; it may help: Texas Divorce Forms and Texas Divorce Laws Online
    It depends on whether your case is 'simple, uncontested'; if it is, you may be able to manage filing for yourself; if there are children, real estate and personal property, or support claims, you may need professional help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going through a Divorce. [ 3 Answers ]

How would you handle a divorce when 2 kids are involved?? :(

Should I get a divorce? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for 12 years with two kids. Our marriage was great for the first two years. My problem with my husband is that he never stands up for me. He has always put his family (bother, sister, mother, his relatives) first and I am second. Every time I tried to talk to him about his...

How do I divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I married my husband 2 years ago. He left me and now I can't find him. My question is how I divorce a immagration with out it looking like fraud. What steps should I take

Divorce Law [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in the middle of a nasty divorce from my ex wife. The house that we lived in for 15 years was given to both of us as a wedding present from her parents who are both still alive. Both our names are on the deeds and we have a small mortgage on it which was used to clear off some debts...

IRA and divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I have been amicably divorced for 6 years but we never finished dividing the IRA. Now, I have decided to buy a house and need some money. We have found out we have to have a "quatro" (acryonm but spelled wrong), procedure submitted to divide and transfer the money. I have heard it...

View more questions Search