Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Bio clair
    Hello everyone
    I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions)

:)
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Hi,

I've been using Bio Clair for years and it’s pretty good. In my case, I had really bad scars on my legs from mosquito bites, when I went to Africa; it got really bad to the point that I couldn’t show them off. Then my aunt from Ghana told me about Bio Clair and sent me some. Since then, the scars have been cleared up... also it gives you a nice complexion. I don't think it can really change a dark complexion to a lighter one. I'm already a caramel complexion so it basically brought my complexion back... (By clearing up the scars). Also, if you do decide to use it... putting it on your face it probably not the best advice. For me, when I did put it on my face... I ended up with ridiculous rashes and wouldn't be seen in public.
    The best thing to use... that I RECOMMEND is Derma lair. I was a bit darker back then... man, this thing works magic. Now I have a caramel complexion thanks to Dermaclair. I've been using it for about 4 years now. When I started I use it for my whole body, but now since my whole body is a caramel complexion... I only use dermaclair for my face and bio clair for my body. It's not a whole lot of lotion in the dermaclair bottle, that’s why I only use it on my face. Being that if I use bioclair on my face it will cause rashes, I only use it on my body to maintain the complexion.
    Hopefully, I've answered your question. Sorry for writing a paragraphs worth. Lol. If you would like to know more about these products, you can write me back anytime.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2008, 03:36 PM
    I bought because about 3 days ago still didn't use it yet.I want to make sure of what I have to mix and what I have to put on my face
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Your going to have a terrible reaction if you mix it.DO NOT MIX IT.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2008, 10:34 PM
    I used dermaclair for some time on my face like 15 yaears afo, but I stopped after some time, funny dermaclair does not tell you what ingredients are in the product, the tube only says dermalair and I thingk that is kind of sceary
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 16, 2008, 06:55 AM
    ^Hydroquinone is in dermaclair.

Aug 17, 2008, 10:30 AM
    So gneiss... I heard tha the mix makes it more effective?'cauise the oil is the activator?or did u mix it an got bad reactions?
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
    I did not mix it and get bad reactions. But the majority of people of have, has gotten terrible results. The lotion lightens on its own. The cream is strong so you should be aware that you may get a terrible reaction too. Smells like ammonia I would not use it on my face.

Aug 21, 2008, 09:06 AM
    U guys won't believe it but what I bought smell sooooooo good.I don't know where you guys be buying yours from. Where I buy mine the company in africa ship it straigh to tha store.its a ivorian beauty supply they only sell the originals
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Ohhh my goshhhhh, people be careful buying stuff out of africa, they work great most of them, but the labelling is not always corrct
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Like I used in the past a cream from the Ivory coast and it stated that it contained 2% HQ but in reality the actual HQ percentage was like close to 15-20%

Aug 21, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Looooooooool Lighter But It Works Better Than Products Made Elsewhere

Aug 21, 2008, 01:08 PM
    All Compagny Does The Same I Mean Some. They Don't Really Tell Everything
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 23, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Why did someone close the damn bioclaire thread about the HYDROQUINONE?

It seems as if all of them are closed.

ANYWAY,

The thread posted by Lighterr, the article said, "Health News of Tuesday, 5 September 2006". Two something years ago.

And if the BioClaire in the U.S. contained:

1. Any level of hydroquinone, it could not be falsely advertised, and would not be selling in hair stores everywhere I go (I live in America, and I buy BioClaire in a local hair store--not online. The FDA is VERY strict here).

2. Steriods, again, it would not be allowed to be sold here. I'd assume anyway.

It states, NO HYDROQUINONE. I don't think it has HQ. Or steroids.
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
    HQ is banned here in the uk yet you still see it on the shelves of hair stores... people smuggle that stuff in period

There do try and crack down on the shipment of it but it still makes it way here
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Bio clair has hq
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Hey guys,

I live in canada I am tempoarily in west africa right now and the fda and health canada are pretty strict on the products that come into the country, but the point I am trying to make is that:

1, these produts as genesis states are SMUGGLED into the country, unknown to the fda and governing bodies that are suppose to protect consumers.

2. what you read on lables and the actual contect of the product varies and that is why the products are smuggled and not legally permitted to enter the country.

Look guys bio clair is not the answer to your skin lightening problems if you are trying to avoid HQ, I have nothing against hq I simply don't like the long term usage side effects, that's all

lighterrr
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey guys,

i live in canada i am tempoarily in west africa right now and the fda and health canada are pretty strict on the products that come into the country, but the point i am trying to make is that:

1, these produts as genesis states are SMUGGLED into the country, unknown to the fda and governing bodies that are suppose to protect consumers.
    It's the same here in the uk where there's a will there's a way... if you want something bad enough you will find it

I always knew bioclaire had something in it either steroids ,mercury,or hq

I have yet to hear of anything ''natural'' that lightens people so dramatically especially when people are lightening up to 3/4 shades in a couple weeks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2008, 05:11 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about Bio Clair [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it...

Peau Clair anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out about the lotion Peau Clair from a friend of mine... she said that the lotion was very effective in clearing up her blemishes and pimples... last time I saw her she had pimples all over her face with dark spots.. when I saw her last week her skin was virtually clear of pimples and...

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search