Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyson1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Hi I'm not answering your ? You answered my ? About c. westchiloff print of painting and also asks me some ?
    Well
    COPYRIGHT
    MARQUE DEPOSEE
    SERIE 1031 NO. 3
    PERGOLA. GLYCINES
    C. WESTCHILOFF, PINX
    STEHLI FRERES, EDITEURS, ZURICH (means printed in switzerland in french )
    PRINTED IN SWITZERLAND -

MARQUE DEPOSEE IS FRENCH AND MEANS - REGISTERED TRADEMARK
    THE NEXT LINE IS SAYING THATTHIS IS THE 3RD ONE PRODUCED OUT OF A SERIES LIMITED TO 1031 PRINTS.

And yes it is signed I looked it up on the net and I think it's a lithograph and it is in an antique frame but with no glass
    Do you think it will be worth a anythink
    Thanks again
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Hi there! Thank you for your reply and all the great information you gave. Any print that is numbered is genreally worth more than those that are not. Also, generally, the artists who do limited editions are quite accomplished already or would not be doing limited editions. I am not well-versed enough to really give you an indepth answer as far as an opinon of worth of the print but am really excited hearing about it and I too, hope to hear more from you regarding it. It will take someone far more qualified than me but I will be keeping an eye out for your postings and hope someone is able to take you further with this. :)
    angel1018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 11:19 AM
    I have a C. Westchicoff print also... signed but not numbered... Is it of value?
    campaneb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 10:50 AM
    I have two small prints, signed and numbered. One is a man in a robe holding a guitar and the other is a man with a basket and several people in the background. They were purchased in the 1940's from Marshall Fields and both say on the back, "Copyright, /Stehli Freres S.A> editeurs, Zurich, hand printed etching in color - Farbige Radierung, Handabzug, made in Switzerland."

Any idea what I have and are they worth something?

Eloise Campanella

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this oil painting authentic by C. Westchiloff [ 2 Answers ]

I bought and oil on board painting at an estate sale and it has a signature of C. Westchiloff in the lower left corner. It has a stamp on the back that says Borin Art Product, Chicago 8, Ill. Is this worth anything?

Rockbound Coast painting by Constantin Westchiloff [ 3 Answers ]

The title of the painting is Rockbound Coast and I can't see any signature on it but on the back is a paper article and a picture about this painting. On the paper picture it has a number 4. It appears to be oil. Is this painting anything special or of any value?

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

C. Westchiloff [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting by c. westchiloff I'm just wondering if on the back If its stamped and says printed in switzerland does that mean that this is just a print>>it also has a serie number on the back of it? :) :)

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

View more questions Search