Ask
    TDCRIDER Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Product cost per pound using the simple costing system
    Please, Help me understand
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Simple costing system... that could consist of information from 2-3 different chapters. You want to be more specific?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simple costing and ABC [ 4 Answers ]

Baker's delight (BD) has been in the food processing business three years. For its first two years (2005 and 2006), its sole product was raisin cake. All cakes were manufactured and packaged in one-pound boxes. BD used a normal costing system. The two direct-cost categories were direct materials...

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Job Costing versus ABC costing system [ 0 Answers ]

Question A machine facility specializing in jobs for the aircraft-components market previous simple job-costing system had two direct-cost categories (direct materials and direct manufacturing labour-hours). The indirect cost-allocation rate of the simple system for 2007 would have been $115...

View more questions Search