Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogabro's Avatar
    yogabro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    May 18, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Nominee designation as a solution ?
    I have formed an LLC for investment purposes. I would like to have a few of my family members (5) participate in the investment but without becoming members of the LLC (for a variety of reasons). I would receive all of their monies and this total would be reflected as my member interest in the LLC. Then at the end of the investment period 1-2 years, I would need to distribute the monies back.
    What is an effective method for them to invest through my role as an LLC member/manager ?
    A nominee designation? What paperwork is involved ?
    A loan structure ?

    What are the tax issues involved ?

Check out some similar questions!

Importance of a designation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Iimportance of designation ?

Right wingers Ticked off about Bush nominee [ 2 Answers ]

I've been enjoying all of the fighting on this Conservative site: http://www.townhall.com/blogs/c-log/J%20Garthwaite/story/2005/10/03/159236.html Seems like the conservatives are a bit pissed by Bush's choice... should a liberal be happy about it? Mirza :confused:


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.