Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whereisthesun Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 12:33 PM
    Worried about equity line...
    My husband talked me into opening an equity line against one of my properties. He did not have good credit that is why I agreed to put it in my name at the time (and I was stupid). We acquired this loan after we married. The property is also solely in my name. I am worried that I will get suck with a gigantic loan to pay that we used together... HELP!!
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2006, 12:47 PM
    Are you 2 separated/divorced now?

The loan is both your responsibilities while you are married. If you are separating, make sue in the divorce agreement, he assumes 100% responsibility for the loan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owner's equity [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do t-accounts, trial balance,income statement, owner's equity and a balance sheet on an example the teacher gave us. I completed the t-accounts and the trial balance. They are correct, but, I am stubled on the income statement and the owner's equity. I don't know how to figure if it was a...

Owner's Equity [ 2 Answers ]

Im having a problem. I have an account set up as contributions, drawings, and personal use of home accounts. I have a retained earnings and current earnings and total equity account. My question.I made some errors and have corrected them. I put entries in the retained earnings that shouldn't have...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search