Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jojorilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Error message from itunes installation
    When I'm downloading times... an error message comes up saying Invalid Drive E:\
    I don't noe what 2 do! Help
    gator56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 08:42 PM
    I can't download a new version of itunes computer. It keeps saying in a little box that my security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded. How can I change them in order to complete the dowloading process?
    davidak Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2008, 10:08 PM
    I would check your virus scanner first. I use Shaw's version of fsecure and it has a setting for this type of thing.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 21, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Are you using a shared computer? You may not be logging on to the computer using an account with Administrator privileges. Log in with the main admin account to install the program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I have Vista and Internet explorer 7. I cannot print my e-mail or print from the internet. I keep getting the message: Internet explorer script error, line 14, char 1, error; Library nor registered, code o, url RES://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Can anyone help me with problem? Thank you...

Error message [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message when trying to print. Res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Do you know how to fix this? Sigmundo62

Error message [ 4 Answers ]

Help me. Every time I turn on my computer I get this message A Fatal Exception OE has occurred at 0028:00c9106c. The current application will be terminated. I am using Windows 98SE What does this mean message mean and how do I fix it?

Error message [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I just bought my new dell PC, when I was setting it up, I found my mic doewsnt work. It says error message 0x80004005, it then says to install it from my add remove programs but its not in there. I was just wondering what kind of sound card I have in it, should it been SOUNDMAX,and if so...

View more questions Search