Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nhunhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Implantion bleeding or just missed period?
    On the 27/04 I noticed that I had drops of blood on my panties and I thought it was the beginning of my period since it was due. For 5days it was the same thing no flow and slight spotting then it stopped. I had done 6 HPT till today the 15/05 and all nag. Do you think if I'm pregnant is there a chance I conceived on the 25/04 since I had sex on that day.:confused: :confused: so I just need to know if it was just a missed period or implantation bleeding:mad:
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Um think it depends on your age,if your like under twenty you most likely missed a period, but if your older I don't know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period and then bleeding am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My LMP was on 18th May 2007 and I was due on 12th June. Usually my period is very regular. But on 12th I didn't have any symptoms. On 13th and 14th I had few spots of pinkish discharge. And on 15th I started bleeding. 1 week before my period was due, I had breast soreness and fatigue. Now the...

Implantion Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

All right, my last period was October 26th, I had sex this past weekend, and I did take the morning after pill on Friday because the condom broke well than I had sex on Saturday night and the condom broke, well now its tues and I am having some light bleeding, not heavy at all, so I guess my...

Just Implantion bleeding, spotting or period? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 24 and have no children so far. I don't know what its like to be pregnant or what to expect. I am trying to have a baby, I was due last night for my period and today I had this light brown and a dot of red that was at 1 o'clock, I have a lil' lower back pain but other then that I am fine. Its...

View more questions Search