And my boobs are getting fat
    And I'm a D cup.I don't need it.
    Haha.I posted asking once before
    But gained no useful information.
    I want something that WORKS
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 16, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Don't count on a quick fix... it won't last as unless you change eating and exercise habits and you will only gain it back. This is why you see so many diet aids and diet books for sale... it is literally a billion dollar business. The joke is that if you want to get rich... write a diet book!
    You want it to be long lasting and something realistic that you can actually live with.
    Look at what you are eating... keep a food diary for a week or so. Also look at portion sizes... check the labels on the foods you eat. Serving sizes are actually quite small and most people eat a few servings of a food. Cereal for example... often a serving size is one cup... but filling a regular cereal bowl is much more than this... and if you happen to go back for seconds... well, you get the idea.
    Choose foods as close to their natural "package" as possible... eat more fruits and veggies than anything else... add in some high fiber foods... whole wheat products, etc.. Lean meats... don't forego fats as you need some for good health... just not as much as most take in each day. Don't give up the goodies, just cut back on them. Depriving yourself of the occasional junk food will often make you crave it even more. A good guide to try to follow... for every junk food item, have two healthy foods... or keep the junk food to just one day a week... find what you can live with... different things work for different people.
    As you cut down on calorie intake, you can also burn more... regular daily exercise it very helpful. Make it fun... take up a sport, go dancing, etc.. Swimming is great and easy on the joints... try a workout video, biking, walking (if you have a dog, be the one who does the daily walks... good for both of you)... anything that gets you moving. If you can get a friend to join you all the better... helps many people to have someone to work out with. Weight lifting will help you build muscle which can help with weight loss and it good for your bones as well. Maybe join a gym or the YMCA if possible.
    The hardest part is making a plan and sticking to it. If you get off track, don't beat yourself up, just jump back on. Expect it to happen, but don't let it sideline you off your goal. If you can stick to it for several weeks, you will start to see the results.
    amberlynn Posts: 47, Reputation: -1
    -

May 16, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Hey that's good advice.I think ill try it.thanks :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Try eating healthy foods in smaller portions, whole grain products instead of flour. Cutting out fried foods, fatty or fast foods as well as high sugar products like soda and sweets, High sodium foods like chips is another no no. If you stick to one portion sizes by reading the nutritional labels on the foods you eat, you start knowing just how much one portion is. And exercise, try working out for 1 hr, 3-4 times a week. Even if you start by just walking, jogging, biking, swimming. But you will tone up a lot faster with regular exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Artist of Summertime [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me the artist of "Summertime" on this page? MySpace.com - PriNz SongZ - SAN JOSE - R&B / Rap / Other - www.myspace.com/petahssongz

Summertime by Sublime [ 4 Answers ]

On what albums does the song Summertime appear by Sublime. I have searched and can't find it.

Too slim? [ 16 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm 15 years old boy and I've got a problem. I am 176cm high and weight 62kg. I look really slim compared with my school mates. They are all good looking while you can see some bones on the front of my chest. I think I am well built: I train volleyball, and got well built muscles but they...

I'm slim [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am 15 years old guy. I have a problem with my weight.. I am cca 175 cm high and have 58 kg.. I am doing exercises every day and eat a lot (I really do eat a lot - my friends are wondering how can I be so slim). Some bones are seen on my chest (I don't know how to call them) and I have a...

How much to charge for a summertime nanny? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, For the past few months I have been babysitting for a neighborhood family. I pick up their two grade-school boys from school and watch them for around three hours a day until their parents get home. I have been charging eight dollars an hour. They have asked me if I would...

View more questions Search