Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spuckett2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Checks and balances
    What is the system of checks and balances that we have.
    queenetta Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 08:23 AM
    You can check all this information on Google and dogpile. Just hit in the search box checks and balances in bank systems.
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Separation of powers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In summary, the system of checks and balances is the separation of the powers of state into three branches - Legislative, Judicial and Executive. Each branch of government has its own responsibilities, and each depend on the other two in order to be able to do things.

For example the executive branch headed up by the president can be impeached by the legislature, laws passed by the Legislature can be vetoed by the Executive (the president) and can only be enforced via the Judiciary.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running Balances [ 1 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet set up calculate debits and credits and to update the running balance. I would like to have the balance updated after each entry but to NOT continue down the column repeatedly in those cells that have no entries. Yes. I CAN pull the formula down as I need to, but I...

Trial balances [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a trying to work out from my ledgers the trial balance before adjustments are made. I have only used the notes for the year ended 30 nov 2005 to produce my ledgers is this correct? As my trial balance does not balance so I am assuming I have missed something out? Thank you Sue...

Beginning Balances [ 2 Answers ]

I feel not smart for having to ask this question. I am a new accountant for an existing company that was purchased recently. The new owners told me to put in the existing AR and AP, which I did. Then after their vacation they gave me the beginning balances that they purchased and they...

View more questions Search