Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x00okristeen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 01:59 PM
    I think my boyfriend is cheating on me
    okay im gonna start off by saying my names kristen and im 15 but to turn 16 . i have a booyfreind lets jsutsay his names " jeff" weve been goin out sence january not a long time but i love him i really do and i dont noe what to do lk i keep gettin phone calls from popl im friends eith tellin me that they heard "jeff" cheated on me and had sex with these girls , so i got bout 5 rumors told to me and i talked to "jeff" about it and he sed " i swear on my gmom i never did " so i jsut sed okay and belive himm but just today my cuzzin called me and told me to go look on this girls myspace so i went on and he commented her and sed somthin lk " theres that body hat i love" i was soo upset lk iduno wat to do pleaseee helpp meee !:(
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

May 13, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Dump him. You can do better.

You're almost 16, you're young. If you see it on a myspace page and he's saying stuff and you've got people calling you and telling you that he's cheating, in my experience, he most likely is. 99% chance of it.

So here is what you do... you don't make a huge scene. You just tell him that it is over. And don't answer his calls, don't answer texts or IMs, just let him go. He obviously doesn't respect you, you've already asked him about it and so you've done your part. You can find someone that deserves you, because this creep definitely doesn't.
    moniquex0ox Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 02:36 PM
    dump Himm !!!!!!
    eveie718 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Leave him he's not worth it
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 17, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Get rid of the dope and don't get any more boyfriends until you are older and are a little more mature.
    Reicheru-006 Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

May 17, 2008, 09:57 PM
    First he goes off and cheats, then he lied, now you know he's a fake. Dump his a$$ girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

Cheating on my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how to get out of a situation. I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years now but I have not been attracted to him for the past 2 years. I ended up one night at my best friends house znd had sex with one of her friends. Now for the past 3 weeks I have been talking to this new...

Cheating boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

If you caught your boyfriend cheating with a married woman would you inform her husband?

My cheating boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend kevin have been going out for about a year and four months.I am 16 and he is 17. He cheated on me twice, once when we were going out for four months and another time when we were going out for eight months. I obviously forgave him because I always think that if I did something...

Cheating boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Why did my boyfriend leave me? He stopped calling me. We were together for a year and sum months did he really love me? Was he cheating on me?

View more questions Search