Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanyb24 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Is this child abuse?
    I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib in the room right next to me so I could finish my job. His father heard him and came downstairs and was upset saying I'm a horrible mother and that this is child abuse and that he should call cps. My child was in the room no longer than 10 min. and he was being checked on by me and my co-worker. Is it true that what I did was child abuse or is his father being ridiculous in his accusations??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Can I ask just WHY he sits upstairs on his rumpus while you do all the work?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 13, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Not child abuse and your only mistake was having a child with this fool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abuse [ 2 Answers ]

I need a very good thesis statement on child abuse:D

Child abuse [ 7 Answers ]

I was abused as a child by my biological father, the question I have is how do I go about prosecuting him now??

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Child Abuse [ 5 Answers ]

I Need As Child Abuse Thesis Asap

Child abuse [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a good thesis for child abuse? Child abuse is reported on an average of 10 seconds. Yes or no

View more questions Search