Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unsupported9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Unsure procedure of sex
    Basically I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about 4 months now. I as yet have not orgasmed during sex. Recently my boyfriend has starting playing with me so I orgasm that way.

My problem is he plays with me before I have sexual intercourse, by this time I have climaxed and the opening to my vagina is very tight and closed because of that, which means it is hard to get the penis in. My next concern is that once I have orgasmed I feel very chilled and relaxed and do not really feel the need to participate with full on intercourse, but know I have to for my boyfriend to orgasm.

Any help? As I do not see another way round, as once my partner had orgamsed, that's it sex is over, he is relaxed and has no teststerone left.
    suddenImpact Posts: 175, Reputation: 23

May 13, 2008, 09:47 AM
    How old are you?
    l341972 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2008, 09:49 AM
    You sound like you're about fourteen... My advice ask your mom and dad see what they think first,You might be surprised how openly they would welcome that conversation.
    unsupported9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I am actually 22, my boyfriend is 23. We were both virgins. I am fully old enough to be having sex, and fully aware of the safety precautions etc, its just I need a little bit of guidance, concerning the procedure that certain things happen in
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Try getting on top. There, remove his hands unless they are helping and control the action. If you are able to have an orgasm that way, he will already be inserted. Then ask him to control the action.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 07:24 PM
    I think I understand the situation... your boyfriend brings you to orgasm without having entered you at all... that's the problem. During the foreplay, he needs to insert his penis and do some sexy stroking gently without climaxing... then, withdraw and continue stimulating you to the brink of orgasm. (I was puzzled by the "chilled" comment, I think that means that you haven't been moving around) Move around! Sit on his penis at the end, orgasm through manual stimulation and then he can insert himself into a well prepared vagina, all kinds of alternatives. :)

Fear and uncertainty are your enemy. Keep working on your sexual technique and passion for life and men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure on what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I am nineteen, and I want to go to college really bad!! The problem is that I have a child so I have to work a full time job. I could do online courses, but I am unsure as to how to get all of that started. If any one can provide any information I would really appreciate it. Also information...

Unsure what to do ? [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this guy he's my best friend but he has a girlfriend but all does is complain how much they fight I am always his shoulder I like him and I hate seeing him hurt I am confused on what to do I have known him forever :confused:

Still unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks for the prompt reply, but what website do I go to?

My ex, I am unsure what to do about her. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys. Im going to put this in point form to save you all from A lot of reading lol. By the way she just turned 18, and I just turned 21 if that's any help for an answer. . Was with my ex for a year and a half. . On and off we were, her deciding to end it every couple of months. ....

View more questions Search