Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalie_tani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Tummy reduction?
    My height is 5' 3 and my age is 20 I do aerobics and I even do steam bath for 10 minutes everyday.. I want to reduce my tummy as soon as possible can u suggest me the diet plan and even the excercises and even if steam is good to do everyday or no.. if no den how many days to do in a week and how much time.. :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Watching what you eat and how much is the number one thing to change. Make sure you reduce your sodium and sugar intake. Like cut out soda, chips, junk foods. Switch to whole grain products like wheat breads, pasta, rice and cereals. Low fat or skim milk, yogurt and cheese. Lean meats in the right proportions (3 oz.) of skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish, loin type meats. Fruits and veggies with each meal. And the next step is exercise, use resistance training, aerobics, like your doing, walk, jog, run or bike 1 hr, or 1 mile, or work up to it. The steam bath, is fine, especially if you feel good doing it. It will feel really great after you work out, that's for sure, but try and work out at least 3-4 times a week for 1 hour.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a possible sentence reduction [ 6 Answers ]

My uncle was sentenced back in 1993 for conspiracy to distribute 50 grams or more of crack cocaine. He was normally suppose to get the mandatory 10 years which was in his plea bargain and indictment. After being sentenced there was a discovery that the quantity went from 50 grams or more to 7...

I want a breast reduction. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old, 5 feet 3, 117 pounds and my breasts are a 34D. I hate them and they don't look right on me because their too big. Is there anything I can do to make them smaller? I want to get a brest reduction but I don't want to have scars and I'm scared that its going to hurt afterwards.

Voltage reduction [ 3 Answers ]

I would alke to take a small PC board and convert it to take 120vac input and comvert it to 30 vac output. It would have provisions to attach a 2 conducter wire. What componants do I need.

Breast reduction [ 2 Answers ]

Hello to all, Would anyone know the criteria for an insurance company to pay for a breast reduction? I have had severe back pain for years, I have told my doctor about this and she sent me for a mamogram and found nothing. Every morning when I wake up it hurts to get out of bed. I am a size...

View more questions Search