Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 22, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    wow, i thought getting darker was what we didnt want..........
    LOL that's messed up.
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Missj28
    wow, i thought getting darker was what we didnt want..........

I think 99.9% of us understands what TrayDay meant.
    Bow Wow is has a much lighter complexion than Mario. So TrayDay is saying she was Mario's complexion and now is just a little darker than Bow Wow but much lighter than Mario which was her complexion before. Which is EXACTLY what she does want.

Jul 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
    I understood that part but they way he/she thought trayday was going backwards... uh oh. Thank you for clearing that off.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Hey

I am still confused so is bio clair better than mono and are the results permanent does anyone know??
    TrayDay Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Lol
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 02:25 AM
    I'm ordering my bio claire today it should be here in like 3 days. Once I get it I'll post results =] maybe pics too..
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 30, 2008, 09:23 AM
    BioClaire is lightening my face, and my chest/arms and I've been using it for about two weeks now. It does give me itchy skin with red patches at times, but it's nothing unbearable.
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
    I just ordered Bioclaire last night. Ill post results for all u. pictures included

Aug 6, 2008, 08:28 PM
    BioClaire is the TRUTH! Everyone is noticing how good my skin looks now. People are asking me "what's your secret"? Lol.

My forehead used to have these two dark patches like right above my eyebrows (I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about... like the place where you frown, on both sides... patches from the sun hitting your forehead)... and now they are COMPLETELY gone and my forehead looks SO smooth and yellow (like the rest of my face).

I'm usually a medium brown but now I'm looking more and more yellow every day. I've been using Bio on my face and body for almost three weeks now. My body will take a while to catch up but I definitely see a difference on my body too.

I'm happy because I have a wedding to attend to this Saturday so I'll know I look great! :D

Aug 6, 2008, 08:35 PM
    YAY, sounds good to me girlie.. I might buy some for my body since it is horribly dark. How long have you been using it?

Aug 7, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    YAY, sounds good to me girlie.. I might buy some for my body since it is horribly dark. How long have you been using it?
    About three weeks! :D
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I am SO HAPPY! I haven't lightened a lot but it's notice able :) its only been 6 days and I'm so EXCITED OMFG!! I can't wait to see what it looks like on the 19th =] that'll be two weeks from when I started I'm naturally " High yellow " Or " Yellow bone " but from years of unprotected sun exposure I've turnt a dark caramel color... it looks horrible on me,But my face is almost the same color as my chest now! I'm judging my progress by the color of my current skin and the skin on my chest which has never been exposed to the sun so I've kept my natural color there.. I've been using the lotion on my face and I'm like a shade or maybe 2 darker than my chest now! I was maybe 3 =\ and its only been 6 days I got it on the 5th and started using it that day so I'm counting that day too :)!! My body hasn't lightened much but I've noticed my body is lightening in this order from fastest to slowest Lower legs, Thighs,Stomach,Chest,Upper arms,Lower arms, Back, and my bootay is lightening the slowest..

When I was using the lotion on my face my ENTIRE cheek area got really sore and red and I was disgusted and didn't want to go out in public LOL.. But I guess I did the right thing in continuing to apply the lotion on there despite the rash and it cleared in 2 days and it revealed A BEAUTIFUL high yellow complexion that almost matches my chest and I'm completely in love with it!

I'm guessing since I'm naturally "High Yellow" I won't have to maintain the complexion since it's natural and I was only using the bio claire to remove the suntan .But what do you think.. do you think I will have to maintain it and the suntan will come back if I stop but continue to use but continue to use sun block I'm using "No Ad spf 60 sun block " lol I bought the supersize family bottle for only myself :D?!

I'll keep you guys posted on my results :D
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Lol good for you love, wait for your future updates

Aug 10, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Omg, I think I am switching to bio caire... I want to be high yellow again. Its so sad be ause I am like addicted to this. LOL

Aug 11, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond
    omg, I think I am switching to bio caire...... I want to be high yellow again. Its so sad be ause I am like addicted to this. LOL
    So is the mono working for you? Just curious. :D

Aug 11, 2008, 01:24 PM
    YEa, it was working. My face has horrible scaly spots like on the side of my mouth. Its been two month and I haven't gotten the results I wanted yet. I am sent an order out and hope to get it. It consist of a jar of 5% hq and movate. I have been directed to use it because a lot of women from New York use it and they are high yellow. So I am going to try that. I don't know. I am so kind of upset... my skin is peeling like crazy in certain spots. I just don't know if I want to keep the mono that I ordered. I sent an email about whether to continious use. I know if I decied not to I can get my money back... lighterrr/ladies what do you think. I am sure mono works but it causes so much drama to get whiter... Im not regrettingit but need to see if its worth it. What do you all think?

Aug 12, 2008, 07:32 AM
    ^Maybe their mono isn't even legit, who knows. Or maybe they don't mix it right. Maybe some other provider of mono is better at mixing it and has the proper ingredients that are similar to the brand name benoquin?

Or... maybe it is legit but it takes a long time to see results?

You never know, with this stuff!

Aug 12, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Thank you vicky_d! I feel better, it just takes time because my face is peeling so that's a good sign. I decied to use mono and the new stuff I ordered... I will keep you all updated on my progress. How your bio claire going?

Aug 12, 2008, 11:10 AM
    ^BioClaire is still keeping my face (and my chest/neck... my body is getting lighter slower, but catching up) looking very light now... people complimenting my skin and even my mother asked, "What's that on your face that's making it so pale?"

lol!
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 02:19 AM
    Just got my bIOCALIRE today I'm soooooo excited to use it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

View more questions Search