Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa_bohan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 04:25 AM
    DVD Recording
    I am wanting to produce individual DVD's of talented children in sport with movement images of their training but also with an inspiring song in the background to match. I have a sony cam and I have just worked out how to only burn the filmed images with the filmed sound by using a DVD Recorder and the sony leads plugged in. I want to know how to not only burn the images with the song but also how to edit the images to get the best shots and close ups, slow motion etc.
    Regards
    Melissa
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

May 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Pro Show Gold is good for slideshows, look up Movie editing program reviews on the net, like maybe something from these programs, PowerDirector 7 Deluxe, or Ulead VideoStudio 11, these are 2 of the best for Movie Editing.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 28, 2008, 11:47 AM
    I use a simple $50 program called Muvee autoProducer 6.1, which came demoed with my laptop.

It is quick and easy, drop in the pics and video, some song(s), then choose a "style" of movie to create and it does all the work. Keep changing style until you get what you want. 30 styles came with the program, they release new styles every few months. I haven't bought any additional styles yet, haven't needed to.

I make quick videos for my wife's preschool programs every few months, takes minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recording the journal [ 5 Answers ]

If Kip Bowman is owner and sole employee of KB Corporation. He pays himself a salary of 1500 each week. Addition tax information includes: FICA tax-OASDI 6.2% on first 93000 FICA-Hi 1.45% on total pay Federal income tax 232.00 per pay State income tax 22% of the federal income tax...

Recording T-accounts [ 2 Answers ]

How should:confused: I record the following transaction in T-account: Purchase of $20,000 of equipment paying $18,600 cash and trading in old equipment with a recorded cost of $1,400. Thank you for your help Paula

Recording [ 1 Answers ]

How do you record wages and employer payroll taxes separately on journal entries

Cd recording [ 1 Answers ]

If I connect one of the new crop of dvd recorders to my stereo system, would I be able to make myself audio discs from my LP's?

View more questions Search