Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amcfall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Faucet in bathroom shower leaks
    I have taken off everything I can, to get to the washer that obvioulsy needs to be replaced. I don't know how to get to it. I am down to the parts that the rest of fixtures fit into. I tried to turn the part the screw goes into but it won't budge.

Help please.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 08:16 PM
    What is the brand of your faucet?
    amcfall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 08:27 PM
    I have no clue. There is no name on it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 08:30 PM
    Can you post a picture of it?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 8, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amcfall
    I have taken off everything I can, to get to the washer that obvioulsy needs to be replaced. I don't know how to get to it. I am down to the parts that the rest of fixtures fit into. I tried to turn the part the screw goes into but it won't budge.

Help please.
    Will this help? (see image)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delta shower faucet leaks, how do I install seat and spring [ 2 Answers ]

My delta shower faucet is leaking, how do I install the seat and spring correctly ?

Bathroom plumbing leaks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed two sinks where I previously had one. I piped them both through their own p-trap and then into a T joint and into the wall. I have a leak on both drains here the p-trap comes up and connects to the pipe that goes to the T-Joint. The piece that is leaking has a flange molded into the...

Faucet behind my washer leaks [ 2 Answers ]

The hot water faucet leaks when I use my washer. I have turned the faucet off, but it still leaks. Only when the washer is in use. It is leaking from The neck not the spout. If that makes sense. What Should I do?

Outside faucet leaks [ 1 Answers ]

My outside faucets have a plastic cap between the house and on/off handle that says anti-siphon, which are now gushing water when I turn on the faucet. When I turn this cap it spins in either direction and doesn't seem to do anything. 2 out of 3 faucets are doing this, one seems to be fine. How...

View more questions Search