Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgibbons1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Never received title for racing trailer
    I purchased a racing trailer some years ago. The seller promised to send me the title and of course never did. Now I am interested in selling it, how can I do this without a title. The person has also moved out of the country, and I do not know how to contact them. It is paid for, I paid the full amount and was told that it was paid for when I purchased
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 02:07 PM
    You should go to your County Treasurer and request a duplicate title.

They will have all the forms you need at the office.

Hopefully, it won't come up as stolen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost title to Travel Trailer! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently purchased a travel trailer with a lost title. How do I go about getting the title for it? Where do I go? How much will it cost? Also.. how much does it cost to register the travel trailer?

Heart Racing [ 1 Answers ]

Last year I had a problem where for some reason my heart would start racing and sometimes palpitate. My doctor said there was nothing wrong with my heart but he advised me to lay off caffeinated beverages. Now they have come back. I had them bad last night, but I did accidentally ingest an amount...

Trying to build a racing lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a lawn mower from my girlfriends dad, but I have no idea what kind it is because he painted over all the words or numbers on the hood and fenders. I know that it has a Briggs and Stratton 8hp with a 3-speed transmission. So far my cousin and me built a Crafstman mower with really big...

A car title not received... [ 4 Answers ]

Almost exactly one year ago I purchased a car from a friend. I live on Maui, and my friend was leaving the island to move to Colorado. I wrote out a check for the total amount ($4500) and he gave me the keys, but no title. He told me the title was held by the bank and as soon as he paid off the...

View more questions Search