Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I'm about to crazy I really need help someone please please help me
    I've been dating my boyfriend 4 about 3 months now and I can honestly say that I love him but I let him take my virginity and since then I have been really attached to him like I always worry about him if his phone is off or he don't answer my calls I always worry that something has happened to him. I always want to be with him and I know that's un healthy but there is no way that I can make myself change and I'm just going to end up ruining this relationship and it scares me it scares the out of me it really does I don't know what to do anymore but I always freak out when I don't hear from him and it puts so much stress on me that it makes me carzy and I don't know what to do anymore I don't know what to do at all someone please help me please please please help meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    laborjunkie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Well all I can tell you is that relationships are hard and are a headache if you are thinking about the problems and the answers. You shouldn't worry about your boyfriend if he is not answering your calls that probably means he is busy or maybe he just didn't hear it sit back and take a load off and if he loves you he will come to you.

Good luck
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 7, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Sounds like you have absolutely nothing going on in your life at all? Is that true? You having NOTHING constructive to aim some of this mental energy at except sitting around having a stress-fest?

It sounds like HE is smart enough to have some interests and activities that keep him busy with things other than you.

I'm sorry about the sex thing. That was a mistake, now you feel that you two have some sort of connection that may not really be there AT ALL. Sorry, but that is the truth.

So, shake it off, thumb through the newspaper and school catalog of extracurricular activities and GET INVOLVED in some stuff... TODAY.

A boyfriend is actually a very small part of what you need to be doing with your life right now. If it's the ONLY thing going on, you're in trouble and so is he... and he doesn't even know how much trouble. A woman with nothing to focus on but a guy can make him pretty miserable with that much attention.

Don't let it happen. Develop some interests of your own. At this point ANYTHING will do. Just get out there.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 02:07 AM
    It would help to know how old you are and the age of your boyfriend in order to answer your questions the best. Thank you!
    codelle1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Seriously a clingy person is just about the biggest turn off for a guy and all it does is get you used. My advice; Ignore him for a few days, if he pursues you he truly cares if not, then leave.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

May 7, 2008, 07:46 PM
    How old are you?
    You shouldn't rush into a physical relationship if you are not ready for a serious relationship ( marriage). Do you see him as your future husband?
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 8, 2008, 10:09 AM
    I totally get what your saying. Im in the same boat. Im 15 and my boyfriend is 18. Its freakin crazy... lol. And I totally get your pain. My boyfriend drinks and smokes, and I worry about him constantly... its crazy. Its makes you feel empty right? Same with me. What I do.. is just think of all the good things. And really... life is to short to worry about everything. So try sitting him down, and telling him how you feel. If he really does love you... he will except that. I promise
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Calm down. Keep yourself busy and work on your own life and maintain independence. Give him some breathing room because otherwise you'll push him away. Maintain some mystery, not in the mind game sort of way, but keep some of yourself private for your own life. It's natural to feel attached after sleeping with someone, just don't let it turn into total dependency.
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 06:16 PM
    That is very normal honey you just in love
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Looking back over your older posts, is this the same boyfriend that had sex with your best friend, and the boyfriend you want to move out from your mom and dad ( not old enough to leave home) and get enmacipated in Ohio with. And the other issues of not having had sex with him, to him having troubles having sex because of his health issues.

I think you need to step back and breathe, and slow down for a bit and see how it all is going to work out
    moniquex0ox Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Okkayy well don't be attach cause after if yous break up you will have no one to turn to cause you always went to him when something went wrong. If you doesn't answer you wait for him to cal you back don't keep botherin him cause then he will be like she is so annoying anymore & you don't want that so just let him come to you if he really loves youu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

I am going Crazy about her [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to do I am 53 years old I look younger and I am in pretty good shape. There is this woman that came to work in my department and since I have laid eyes on her I can't stop thinking about her in fact I have never in my 53 years felt like this about anyone before when I see her my...

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

View more questions Search