Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elenaj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 11:20 AM
    accounting assignments
    Actual variable-overhead expenses were $33,750 for production of 6,000 units. Variable
    overhead is applied at a rate of $3.00 per direct labor hour, two direct labor hours are
    budgeted for each unit, and 11,990 direct labor hours were incurred.
    What is the total variable-overhead variance?
    A. $2,250 F C. $2,220 F
    B. $2,250 U D. $2,220 U

I got C, is my answer correct? Thank you
    beverlymay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 01:38 PM
    How do I compute the selling price of a single $1000 bond on December 31, 2005. On December 31, 2005, $460,000 of 12% bonds were issued. The market interest rate at the time of issuance was 14%. The bonds pay interest on June 30 and December 31 and mature in 20 years.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 01:19 AM
    beverlymay, please start your own thread for you question, and also see our guidelines for posting homework problems:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Accounting steps for the accounting cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I think I wrote all the steps wrong can someone correct them for me thanks. List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper order: a) Preparing the post-closing trial balance.9 b) Posting the journal entries c) Journalizing and posting adjusting entries d) Preparing the...

Sociology Assignments [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking an introductory course in sociology and I wanted somebody to do the assignments for me. They are small assignments. About 4-5 questions per assignment. You can do 2-3 questions per page.. so basically, about 2 pages per assignments. Would anybody be willing to do this ? I'd be...

Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Aparticular company has retained earnings of 12,000, total assets totaling 38,000, and total liabilities of 20,000. How much is total stockholders' equity?

Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

At the beginning of the Current year, Phoenix Company acquire an item of machinery for 160,000. The machinery has a life expectancy of four years and an estimated salvage value of 16,000. Straight-line method I came up with year depreciation expense Accumulated deper. Book value 1 ...

View more questions Search