Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exbestfriend Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Drinking slimming tea safe?
    Hi I really want to loose weight but I'm not in a hurry though I can't find time to go to the gym because of the demand of my work.. I can't hit the gym anyway I heard from a friend of mine that she's drinking slimming tea which makes her poopSS hehehe everyday and she's losing some weights though she dependent to it. Is safe? What's the best exercise though to loose extra pounds on legs and tummy?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2008, 07:21 PM
    I don't know the exact product your referring to, but if it's making her do what you say, it doesn't sound healthy, a lot of water loss, which could lead to at the least severe dehydration. Working out, and drinking lots of plain old water, watching what foods your eating and the amounts is a lot safer.
    jallengomez Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelesspa
    I don't know the exact product your referring to, but if it's making her do what you say, it don't sound healthy, alot of water loss, which could lead to at the least sever dehydration. Working out, and drinking lots of plain old water, watching what foods your eating and the amounts is alot safer.
    I agree. Watch what you eat and work out. There are no magic cures that are healthy.
    Joylen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 02:07 AM
    How to loss weight?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Joylen; smaller portions of lean meats (3 oz.)-- like skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish, loin type meats, veggies, and fruits, as well as, beans,legumes and lentils. You also need to include whole grains instead of white flour like bread, rice, pasta, rice and cereal. Fruits and veggies with every meal. Dairy is necessary 3 x a day low fat or skim milk, yogurt and cheese. Cut out fried foods, fast foods, fatty,. things to cut out pre sweetened drinks, high fuctose corn syrup like soda, high foods like chips, sweets, cakes, cookies, candy. Smaller amounts of healthy foods, and learn how to read nutritional labels, so you know what one serving really is, and stick to it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aloe slimming soap [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the properties or contents of aloe slimming soap. Can a pregnant person use it ?

Must a warehouse employer prvode safe drinking water in NJ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OSHA regulation in NJ that an employer must provide safe drinking water?

View more questions Search