Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 4, 2008, 09:25 PM
    37 weeks pregnant and my baby is making waves hehe
    So I was sitting on the couch today and I just realized that my tummy is hard in one stop to the point where you can't push on it, and after 30 seconds it realises. Soon after that I can feel my tummy making waves I can see my skin moving back and worth. Has anyone else had this? If so what does it feel like to you? ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Baby's bigger now, and he's making waves, basically.

The hardness you are feeling is probably baby. At around my 38 week I could actually feel my sons foot, in fact you could see the shape of the foot on my belly. Not allot of room left for baby.

Let us know what you have, when you have it.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

May 5, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Happened to me too... I always thought it was braxton hicks because my bellywould get so tight and hard... It's fun finding the baby's body parts and feeling him/her move around like crazy. My son slept during the day and the second I would lay down to go to sleep, he would start moving around like crazy so I never got to sleep very much. I miss my preggy belly :( Enjoy it! Congrats

May 5, 2008, 08:15 AM
    That's exactly what my baby does is moves when I want to sleep or he'll lie on the bladder so I have to pee every few minutes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Your bladder is his trampoline, hee, hee.

In my last trimester, the first thing I did whenever we went anywhere was ask where the bathroom was. The toilet was my best friend. ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Oh, I just loved the "wave" stage of pregnancy. It was a miracle.

May 5, 2008, 06:23 PM
    I agree it is such a miracle I can't wait to meet my little one, speaking of that I think it maybe soon I feel a lot of pressure down and not feeling well plus that discharge is starting to really drive me crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby is 4`1/2 weeks in growth and I thought I was 6 weeks [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new wife of 6 months with an amazing husband... we recently in August had a miscarriage and now became pregnant again... here's the thing... My last period was on dec 22nd and I am NOT regular.. between 32-39 day cycles... I had an ultra sound today and it said my baby was only about...

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

37 weeks pregnant today and have not felt the baby move all day [ 70 Answers ]

I haven't felt the baby move all day, I know that the baby doesn't have a lot room to move but shouldn't he or she move? Is their anything I can try to make the baby move a little?

37 weeks and 4 days pregnant, don't want baby to get too big to deliver vaginally [ 9 Answers ]

Ok so I am almost 38 weeks, at 36 weeks my doctor told me that the baby had dropped, into the head down position and at that point was 6 lbs to 6 1/2 lbs already. She could actually feel the head, like where it was. And I was one CM dilated. At that time she told me that the baby is pretty big for...

31 weeks has baby dropped [ 3 Answers ]

Im 31 weeks this is my first child is it possible that the baby could have already dropped I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there whenever I walk and many kicks to the ribs what could this be? Is it possible that I could go into labour at 38 weeks

View more questions Search