Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanta a baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Could I be pregnant my periods are 2 weeks late x
    Hi there could someone please give me some advice my periods are 2 weeks late im always regular never late never ive took 10 pregnancy tests and they were all negative what's going on ive been to the doctors and they have told me if i was pregnant it would have shown up by now but i have high blood pressure and a urine infection and constant sore head has any one out there had negative tests then after 2 weeks found out they were pregnant please help me im so confussed:mad: :mad: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 4, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Yes, it has been known to happen that it doesn't show up for several weeks. You could just be skipping this month... it happens. Try your best not to stress over it and see what happens when your next period is due. You could always ask your doctor about having a blood test done to know for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over 8 Weeks late for period.Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Well I'll start by mentioning that I am EXTREMELY irregular... I often miss a month and get my period at random times of the month... And when I do get my period, the cramps are almost too much to bare!. This has made my husband and my attempts to get pregnant almost impossible (we've been trying...

2 Weeks late and counting.am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

It's been 2 weeks and 7 pregnancy tests. Symptoms are missed period, a little nauseated from time to times, constant urination, food cravings, cramping from time to time and tiredness all but negative pregnancy tests. This so frustrating, could I still be pregnant?? I have an appointment with...

Almost 3 weeks late, and not pregnant.what is wrong with me =\ [ 2 Answers ]

I'm almost 3 weeks late, and the thought alone STRESSES ME OUT! What happened last month was I went to the doctors due to a low back strain. I needed to find out if it was a strain or just something wrong with my back. The doctor prescribed me some muscle relaxants which I may have taken 3 or 4 of...

2 Weeks late, Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is over 2 weeks late. And I have taken a pregnancy test, and it was negative. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant and it is too early to detect the hcg?

I am late for my periods could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 17 and my boyfriend is 19 we started having sex one month ago but never used a comdom and I am late for my periods I'm not sure what I should do could I be pregnant I'm feeling signs of being pergnant but not quit sure can someone please give me some advise Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search