Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joepajer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 08:06 AM
    How Do I String a trimmer?
    How do I string a trimmer?
    Smees Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 03:19 PM
    A weed trimmer? Just buy the new string, directions will be in the package or you can ask the clerk.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Yes, follow the directions on the package.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winding string trimmer [ 5 Answers ]

How to wind the string trimmer on my bump-advance string trimmer? The trimmer string is always jamming. I wind it tightly, I wind it loosely, I spray silicone on the string but still it jams. Should I change string size? Could the cut-off blade be the problem? I have seen professionals without...

Trimmer string keeps breaking [ 10 Answers ]

I've got a brand new Homelite MightyLite string trimmer. It works fine until I hit something that's not vegetation, like a fence post. I'm just brushing the string tip against it, but the string usually breaks off at the head. I then have to open it up, unwind, and re-install. The line is the...

String Trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Troy Bilt string trimmer that came with dual (fused twin .105) string cord. No one stocks dual fused cord, even the place I bought it which was Lowe's, Also very few even have .105 single cord. Where can I get some?

My string trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put new string on my trimmer

String trimmer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the cover to replace the string on a Weed Eater Featherlite? I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

View more questions Search