Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimsbabytime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 04:06 PM
    What to charge for babysitting!
    A father wants me too babysit his 3yr old son he would need me to babysit from 7am to 6pm during the week I don't know how much to charge because I don't want to charge so much it would be at my house with my son there also who is 2yrs old please need some help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Here in Atlanta you could expect to charge 200 to 300 dollars, since you are looking at 13 plus hours a day ( assuming 5 days a week)
    Also remember to add this baby sitting to your home insurance so your liability will cover the child while you are watching them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Also, if in the U.S. you could do the following type of search and maybe see what others might be charging. The link below is for babysitters that advertise on craigslist.org. If you put in your location or a large metropolitan area into the search, it is likely that you will find those that are advertising near you.

Babysitter craigslist.org - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how old a child has to be to legally babysit in Ontario

How much should I charge for babysitting? [ 18 Answers ]

I recently stared babysitting my friends 18 mo old boy for 3 hrs a day. I really helped her out of a jam, because her other babysitter bailed. So far she said she would pay me whatever tips she made in that time. (She's a Barista) Every thing is working well so she's going to have me be her...

Babysitting Ad [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm trying to write a babysitting ad, but I don't know what to put on it, just list off good things about me or what? I'm an honors kid I volunteer, blah blah blah:confused:

How much to charge for babysitting [ 2 Answers ]

A friend has asked me to babysit her 7 year old and 5 year old for the summer. It would be eight hours a day, five days a week, me feeding them lunch. How much do I charge her for the week?:)

Babysitting Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I'm babysitting this 6-7 minth old little boy and he looked so tired when he was drinking his bottle... now I put him in his crib and he doesn't seem tired... what do I do?? Do I get him.. or let him cry!:confused:

View more questions Search