Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orionsun93 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Painful breakouts on Back
    Hello everyone,
    I have been getting very painful breakouts all over my chest. And I can't figure out how I'm getting them. Could someone please tell me some home-made remedies or medicine I could take to make them go away for good? It would be much appreciated thanks!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 3, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Try using an anti bacterial body wash on those areas. If it doesn't help, please consult your GP for further treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful bumps on the back of my head [ 3 Answers ]

I first noticed a hard (quite large) bump behind my right ear two nights ago with a small one right below it, neither of them painful. Last night I started having pain on the back of my head and felt some sizy lumps that hurt even more when I touched them. It's worrying me a little bit because...

Small hard painful lumps at the back of ear and scalp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! A friend of mine has noticed a few lumps come up behind the left ear and a few limps on the scalp just in a couple of days. Before the lumps could come up she was suffering from severe cold, cough and slight fever. Please advise? Thanks Sweetoosona

Painful love that keeps comeing back! [ 3 Answers ]

:( I need help I don't realii noe at to do here... I have een on and off with this boi 4 about 8 months now... I fell real hard for him and I don't do that often... we went out for a little wile when I realized that he was cheating on me we had a real bad brake up... some harmsful things were said...

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.they ar [ 3 Answers ]

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.. they are painful... when they dry up they look slightest purple in colour... they leave marks... any advice please!!

Cluster of bites on lower back. Painful & VERY itchy! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have never used this site before, but thought I might give it a try. Six days ago, Saturday, I fell into a bush by a deserted building while walking (not sure if it's relevant), and on Monday I woke up with 2 bites on my lower back. I scratched them, since I assumed it was just bug...

View more questions Search