Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourmom1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 11:50 PM
    How do I explain this?
    Ever since I was young, I've had dreams... dreams of people who to my outside knowledge, never existed. Yet I knew their entire life stories, from birth to supposed death.theyd follow me as if they knew me, and it frightened me at first because something in me knew they weren't mere figments of my dreams. Then after a while of having these dreams, I told myself not to fear them, because they told me they meant no harm, and although I was still cautious I trusted them. Now, mind you I was only about age 2-6 when I had these dreams. So I had no reason for knowing these types of things, or these people. Another topic id like to be answered is I've had a hard life, even in the small time of 15 years. It all turned bad at the age of 4, I remember distinctly. I remember hearing a voice that was very real in my mind, telling me bad things that no four plus year old should think. It sometimes caused me to do some bad things, and other times made me think bad things about people who I loved. Around 5th grade I was fed up. I couldn't stand the voices anymore but I feared telling my parents because I didn't want to be seen as some crazed phycologically ill child who had to be sent away. So I kept quiet. Finally in around 8th grade, the voice was telling me things and I remember bickering with it in my mind about how what it was saying was not true. Finally in my thoughts I screamed to it that I wanted it to leave and it had to leave or else. I haven't heard it since. I mention the voice thing because it has to do with this dilemma I have. It seems no matter what I do everything comes out negative for me. I often feel like satan has me under his eyes and is using me almost like a puppet. I've dealt with alcoholism, abuse, paranormal events and so on. Its caused me on a few occasions to have to cry out for god to help... and he never has. The thought of this brings tears to me eyes, because I'm sick of the torment bestowed upon me and the pain inside me that swells although on the outside, you couldn't see it.often ill be walking and I know I'm being followed and watched intently by something unfriendly and it scares me to a point to where everywhere I go I have to run, to feel like I've escaped it. I've had things thrown at me in my own home by invisible forces on numerous occasions, I've been home alone and heard heavy objects come crashing down in the other room, only to find that evereything is still in its place. I just want an explanation, because all of this isn't even half of what happens to me on a daily basis. I also can sense and "see" spirits and their presence. I want god to approach me and tell me everythings all right. I want him to cradle me in his arms and help me through my angst and pain because I'm slowly dying... and on the note of dying I happen to know the exact time ill die... unfortunatley I'm gettign the message that if God doesn't help me I will be gone sometimes during my being 16 years old. Please someone help me, I need help from god and although I'm not extremely religious, I just want things to be normal and I want to know that He loves me... because all my life I've felt cast out and broken.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 12:03 AM
    The cast out and broken. The people who have had the most turmoil. God is there with you. God does love you. He loves you more because through all of life experiences you have gone through. Your making it through. These spiritual experiences will make you a stronger person. Sometimes God has messages for you but you are focused on other things, and open to other things maybe that is why it is hard to hear him but he is there.

I also suggest counseling, Counseling especially Godly counsel is a good stepping stone for protection. You can share your thoughts and feelings. It is not good hiding or pretending that your not going through anything. Keeping this in for so long, you need to get it out in the open and counseling will help you get your thoughts out there.

You can use these experiences as a gift or a curse but it is up to you which one you decide to look at. You are an open minded individual and you have been struggling which everybody does in their life. It is just a matter of rising above everything.
    yourmom1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    The cast out and broken. The people who have had the most turmoil. God is there with you. God does love you. He loves you more because through all of life experiences you have gone through. Your making it through. These spiritual experiences will make you a stronger person. Sometimes God has messages for you but you are focused on other things, and open to other things maybe that is why it is hard to hear him but he is there.

I also suggest counseling, Counseling especially Godly counsel is a good stepping stone for protection. You can share your thoughts and feelings. It is not good hiding or pretending that your not going through anything. Keeping this in for so long, you need to get it out in the open and counseling will help you get your thoughts out there.

You can use these experiences as a gift or a curse but it is up to you which one you decide to look at. You are an open minded individual and you have been struggling which everybody does in their life. It is just a matter of rising above everything.

Thank you very much. I've been told it makes me stronger by dealing with it, but I feel as if I'm alone, although I know I'm truly not. I'm just not really sure what to make of anything.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Your not alone, there are so many people out there with similar experiences in life. You said you have experiencing things since you have been young. I think it is time to look at it as a gift. Changing the way you think about things will change the outlook on life and how you look at each situation and there will be a positive outcome. Might not be right away but over time things will change for the better. That I am sure of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone explain this [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Im in college and I have had one boyfriend but I don't have a lot of experience otherwise and Im pretty shy when it comes to guys even though in general Im not that shy. I started liking a guy last year right away when I met him. We became friends. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a...

Explain this [ 2 Answers ]

What would you say to someone who is not technically savvy in order to explain how a general model of telecommunications works?

How do you explain this [ 2 Answers ]

I am not the one to believe in ghost or spirts until I have an enconter But a couple years ago, it was a normaly Sunday night, between 12 and 1 am, I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and my mom worked the grave yard shift on the other side of base. While I was on the phone with my...

Explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... Trink had been going through a rough patch recently. She was very nervous, would freeze on walks, and just stand there shaking with fear/nerves. So, I go away for four days, board her, and switch her back to her old food during that time. (She'd been doing fine on it, I switched to a...

View more questions Search