Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

May 2, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Brusing easily
    I was in a hot tub earlyer today with a friend and I didn't want to sit in front of a jet as it pushes me and I go gliding across the hot tub lol, so I sat next to a jet but I guess a little to close because the jet was brushing my side. I just found out a few hours later that there's a fair sized bruse there! Now I don't know if I bruise easy or not because normaly when I get a bruise its from running into things, and I don't know if these jets were unusually strong but, if I were brusing easly, is that a sympton of anything serious or is there a lack of something in my body I need?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 12:17 AM
    I wouldn't worry too much unless you notice more mysterious bruises or any other signs or symptoms of anything. I run into stuff all the time and don't realize it until I see the bruises later. I'm just a klutz. Lol
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Why don't you go to a medical site like webmd and read about bruising? What you want to learn is what constitutes bruising too easily. You may want to mention it to your physician.

I would give you a link, but I don't know how to.
    maria16 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
    I agree with the above- wouldn't worry just yet, and see if you continue bruising easily or if any cuts have trouble healing or drying. Some medications cause this as a side affect, if you are on any medication I would research that- sometimes anything that affects liver function affects this too-
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 3, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Honey, I'm covered in bruises, all I have to do is brush past something and I get a bruise. I look like a beaten wife, poor hubby gets weird looks all the time. I've asked my Doc about it, he ran tests, and there's nothing wrong, I'm just one of those people who bruise easily.

If you are concerned go to your doctor, but I'm sure you're okay. If the jet is strong enough to send you gliding to the other side then I think it's too powerful and that's why you have a bruise, I'd be bruised all over if I did the same thing.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let him down easily. [ 2 Answers ]

I went ice-skating with these to lads the other day and one told me that the other fancies me. I've been out with him before but I don't like him that way anymore. I don't like being straight with lads by just telling them I'm not interested . How do I tell him nicely, without upsetting him? ...

How do I let him go easily? [ 18 Answers ]

I need to break up with my boyfriend. What should I do? He'd go to pieces!

View more questions Search