Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Mel Levine- Sex abuse
    Lawsuit targets former pediatrician at Children's - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe

Everywhere I turn there is another sex abuse case breaking. As an educator, and advocate for children I find it so disheartening.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 10:30 AM
    I have a draconian punishment to handle sexual predators like Dr Levine . But some would consider it cruel and unusual .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am 16... About 2 summers ago I had a boyfriend who was 21 yes I was 14 blah blah I know stupid he just wanted to have sex with me anyway and I did not so we broke up whatever... but this is kind of hard to talk about.. so this guy I was seeing his brother was a little older me and by...

Is this abuse . [ 26 Answers ]

... or is this how most men really are? First, a little about myself: I have 3 sisters, 2 of them lie like dogs, therefore, I can spot a lie/liar a mile away. I'm no angel, but I will be honest with you 99% of the time (I won't hurt your feelings, for instance). My husband: Before we...

Do I like abuse? [ 7 Answers ]

I was in a 6 year relationship with a man who physically and mentally abused me. He beat me 4 out of the 6 years as well as calling me names and making me cry every chance he got. Now we have finally been apart 5 months and he is actually letting it go which I never thought he would. But I'm...

Abuse [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 and I am being abused. It really hurts inside and out. To all men out there you need to know you are destroying a beautiful person, distorting her reflection, sufficating her joy for life and no matter what you think your wrong.

Abuse? [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know where to start... I am wondering when behavior becomes abusive. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and I don't know if I am in an abusive relationship. I'm not even sure I want to know. We met in highshcool and shortly after I became pregnant, 3 months to be...

View more questions Search