Apr 30, 2008, 09:16 PM
    What is the value of a silver certificate dollar
    B0472392I
    Series 1935E
    B7974
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Honeybunny - Here is what you asked for ,right out of the 2008 book on paper money.
    The 1935E silver certificate $1 .00 note - The signatures on the front side - should be ( PRIEST - HUMPHREY. IN -VF-20 - is $3.00 to $5.00
    UNC-63 IS - $12.50 to $17.50
    It depends mostly on the condition of it , ( AND THE PLATE NUMBEERS ON IT , 1614. and 1614*. Should be a blue seal, Good Luck And GOD BLESS :: IF I HAVE HELPED RATE MY ANSWER BELOW :::: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Where is that link where you posted about how to grade paper currency, Flying Blue Eagle? It might also be helpful if honeybunny could refer to it concerning the condition of her silver certificate.
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Clough - Hello old buddy , I looked and I found it on this post

On vk4n post dated march the 12 ,08 . I posted it on the 13 of march 08, Post #7 0n his post. I wish like you said once about , putting it at the top under? it would sure help a lot of people. Don't get me wrong , because I said this <becuase I really love working with coins and paper money and it gives me something to do , that I really love and enjoy, ( NEXT TO FLYING ) I used to tell my wife that I"D rather fly then eat, of corse she found that out while I was USAF, THen one day I was feeling cocky and I told her the wrong thing__- I said honey you know that I've loved flying ever since I was knee high to a grass hopper( NOT A TEXAS ONE ) HA HA well I said ID sooner fly then make love to a beateful woman :: ought ooooo, that was the wrong thing to say even though She knew I was only kidding, AT that time we had been married about 20 or 25 years, oh guess what I'm still alive somehow and still married to her and ( MAY THE 16 th ,we will have our 50th anniversary. I had better get off here ,its 203 am . Good night and GOD BLESS YOU BOTH, I hope this helps::: F.B.E.
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 12:17 AM
    May 16th - 50 YEARS!! That's cool! Wow! I made it 2&1/2. I don't even count it... What is your wife's name, please? (If you don't mind telling me... You don't have to... )
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Clough - barbara jane, sometimes i call her ( bj the dj )
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Hey, thanks for the information, Flying Blue Eagle! BJ the DJ is cute!

As far as posting a grading help to be listed as a sticky, I think that is something that the two of us could work on together before making it a sticky. We would, after all, want to make sure that it is absolutely correct before making it some kind of reference point for this site. It could take awhile. So, it would take some brain work and collaboration on our parts in order to put it together. I would be glad to attribute such a thing to you though and also make it a sticky. We would also have to be careful about giving credit where credit is due if a source is from somewhere else outside of this site.

Please note the Index that I made on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ar...st-199144.html

That is something that took me a number of weeks to complete. Even then, it's not as complete nor perfect as it should be. I am sure that it will still be evolving and changing. Such an index for the grading of coins and paper money would also evolve and change as time goes by because of the different styles of coins as well as paper currency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is 1928 Silver Certificate Dollar Worth [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 1928 Silver Certificate One Dollar Bill in very good shape. The serial number is D83688073A, with blue threads. I also have two Two Dollar bills from 1928, B95161941A and D59991848A, both are in decent shape. I also have a One Dollar bill from Canada, 1937, C/N3781626, in fair...

1935E Silver Certificate Dollar [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to find out the value of an old 1935E Silver Certificate Dollar Bill. I also have a 1957 Silver Certificate Dollar Bill and would like to find out how much it is worth. I can scan these bills and e-mail them to someone if they can assist me with this.

Value of a silver certificate dollar [ 2 Answers ]

I have a silver certificate dollar series 1935e. The serial number is V02133173G. THe condition is fair. One minor rip and there is 2 folds. I am looking for the value of this. Thank You. Mandy Reigle

Dollar silver certificate [ 6 Answers ]

I would like know the value of a mint condition series 1957A dollar bill #L75552165 A.

Silver Certificate Dollar Series 1935E [ 2 Answers ]

What is this dollar worth?

View more questions Search