Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JSaw8704 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Sales Price per unit, contribution margin ratio
    Having a problem with finding a sales price per unit.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Well, it depends a whole heck of a lot on the information you've been given. Not giving us any information to work with makes it a bit difficult to try to help you.

If you have total sales and the number of units sold, it's a simple matter of dividing the sales by the units. That would be no different than if you knew you paid $10 for 4 gallons of milk and wanted to know what you paid per gallon. You divide.

A contribution margin ratio is contribution margin divided by sales revenue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unit sales price [ 2 Answers ]

how can I calculate the unit sales price and the unit contribution margin if I am given only the fixed costs(660,000), variable cost(24 per unit), and contribution margin ratio (40%)?

What is the company's contribution margin ratio? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the company's contribution margin ratio? Sales $1,200,000 Variable expenses 800,000 Contribution margin 400,000 Fixed expenses 300,000 Net operating income $100,000

Determine the contribution margin in dollars, per unit, and as a ratio. [ 1 Answers ]

In the month of June, Mandeep's Beauty Salon gave 2,700 haircuts, shampoos, and permanents at an average price of $30. During the month, fixed costs were $18,000 and the variable costs were 75% of sales. How do I calculate the variable costs to determine the contribution margin in dollars, per...

Contribution margin ratio [ 1 Answers ]

Im am trying to figure out how to compute contribution margin ratio. I found the sales mix percentage, but where do I go from there. You can use whatever numbers you want as long as you can give me a break down on how to compute the contribution margin ratio

View more questions Search