Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessemike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Digestive problems and diarreah
    I'm wondering why for the last month or so I have had a really loud grumbling in my stomach either after I eat or just throughout the day. I have a sudden urge to use the restroom and it is mostly diarreah. Even after I use the restroom the grumbling continues on and off throughout the day but I normally can only get one to two stools out. I'm sure there can be many reasons this is happening but I just moved to a new place and do not have a doctor yet so am needing suggestions on what this may be. I do not feel sick at all or feel bad. I feel pretty normal besides the grumbling and diarreah. What could this be? Thank you very much.
    kmdanyo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:03 AM
    It could be that your natural bacteria in the body are not acting as they should. This can happen if you are on antibiotics or it can just happen on its own. You can go to a vitamin or healthfood store and buy Probiotics, which are essentially "good bacteria" capsules that help restore the normal flora in the intestines. Also good to take probiotics when you are on antibiotics as a preventative measure..
    dragonfly322 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Considering your recent move--these symptoms may be attributable to Irritable Bowel Syndrome or a vitamin deficiency. I would recommend a multi-vitamin and healthy diet.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 03:26 PM
    You can correct this kind of situation by eating three balanced meals a day... including 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables which will add bulk to your intestinal matter, hence, firm up loose stools. Take a walk every day, too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doggie digestive systems [ 1 Answers ]

We have 2 mini doxies, ages 4 & 3 1/2, not blood related, but both full blooded. In the past 2 months they have started expelling gas almost constantly. They have been on Science Diet since birth, but we do also give them daily "rewards/treats". Is this gaseous condition normal?

My cat has diarreah. [ 2 Answers ]

My cat had kittens 6 weeks ago when she was feeding she got an infection in her milk glands so I took her to the vet and he gave her mediaction. And now she is all better except she has had diarreah for way to long. And I don't have the money to take her to the vet again:confused:

Digestive System [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 55 why.o. Female. Within 1 hour of eating a meal, all passes through me, prior to which my stomach gets bloated. Any ideas what can be the cause?

All of a Sudden-diarreah and peeing on the floor [ 4 Answers ]

We have had our cat for over a year and she has been perfectly potty trained from day one, but all of a sudden she has had diarreah. It is getting stuck in her tail and this morning I found a puddle of pee on the floor. She hasn't had any new food or done anything out of the ordinary. What could it...

Yorkie Diarreah [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a 7 month old Yorkie that I've only had two weeks. Two nights ago he got diarreah, which I think is because my father wanted to feed him some leftover eggs with cheese in them. I'm not sure but it's the only thing he has ate out of the ordinary. He WON'T QUIT POOPING EVERYWHERE! I can't...

View more questions Search