Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takalu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 07:15 AM
    DVD+RW erase
    Hi, I purchase 1 dvd+rw before 3 years. I write some movie on it by copy dvd option of nero
    After this I don't use it but after 3 year I try to erase it but it is not erased I try with nero. Why it is not erased?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Try here: Cannot erase DVD-RW
    takalu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Then come and take the dvd from me and take it to iraq for 100 years I also not understand you minority report
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Anything below the solid line is my signature. I don't understand this bit though: "not understand you minority report".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Erase Computer [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how to completely wipe out my computer due to a virus that made it so I can't login anymore. I want to wipe it out and reboot it. I have the software to reboot it but I don't know of to erase everything off it. Please help me!:eek:

Erase bad debt [ 4 Answers ]

How can I get paid items that were in collections removed from my credit report? I have paid down many items in my credit report but they are still there. I want them to be completely removed. Is this possible?

I erase my multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

I erase my sound stuff on accident, Here is my desk top computer. Dell Computer Corporation Dimension 2300 A02 System Service Tag: DN2N021 (support for this PC) Chassis Serial Number: DN2N021:)

How to erase stuff of the Hard Drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to erase an old O/S from the H/D. I have got a 160GB H/D and I installed Wins 98 then I up-graded to Wins XP Home.I think I followed the instructions to Partition and Format it,but when I had finished all I had left on the H/D memory is 1.86GB's so where did the other...

Erase History [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any freeware available that will complete erase any trace of history or cookie files?

View more questions Search