Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reckulation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Paranormal investigation job
    Yes I am from middle Tennessee in cookeville and I am wondering if there is any jobs for paranormal investigation in the area
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 05:28 AM
    I will have to get back to you after checking my indian spirit guide who will be able to supply me with that informatin.
    bvent2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Hi Reckulation,

If you mean a paying job, the chances are very unlikely. In fact most paranormal investigators spend large sums of money on equipment, travel expenses, etc. and do their investigative work for free. If you want to volunteer you can check groups in your area by using a Google search. Make sure that you explain what you have to offer the group. "I wanna go too" does not cut it with most groups.

I hope this helps!
    Bonnie Vent
    San Diego Paranormal Research Project
    San Diego Paranormal Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A private investigation [ 9 Answers ]

I know someone can help me.I have a legal matter that needs some experienced intervention.I have a summons that needs to be served and the person is playing hard to find. I have all his information.I get a process server to do some background check and also to serve him. I would like to know the...

Investigation Expenses [ 9 Answers ]

I have a friend that is a automobile mechanic who is employed by an auot dealership here in town, but is considering opening up a fast food franchise. After spending money on investigating this fast food franchise ordeal. He wants to know if he can classify these investigative expenses as a...

I have a bank fraud investigation [ 1 Answers ]

Five days ago, my bank blocked my debit card, they told me there's a fraud investigation. I was never notified, I found out on my own after I tried to purchase food at supermarket. I had a few bounced checks, but I paid the overdraft fees each time that happened, and I paid back my creditors for...

Forensic investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few questions When might a latent fingerprint be permanent ? If iron is the catalyst for tests that detect presence of blood, what compounds might give a false positive test? Will the test for blood work only for human blood or will it detect animal blood? What Characteristics...

Criminal Investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a crime scene investigator. I have a BA in sociology and I am currently going to school for anotherassociates degree in criminal justice and a certificate in forensic science. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this type of job? What type of classes I need? ANy types of...

View more questions Search