Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccer soviet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Not dreaming
    g'day, OK my little question regards the fact that I don't think I am dreaming... for all I know I could be dreaming but I have absolutely no recollection of anything, as opposed to how I used to have a vague remembrance of dreams. I even have wet dreams (which used to wake me up) but I don't even recall having a 'sexual' dream...

So is this anything? Is it normal to not have dreams or not recall the slightest detail of them?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Yes it is normal not to recall your dreams.

You can read about the sleep cycle and the different phases such as REM (dream) sleep here
    Understanding Sleep: Sleep Needs, Cycles, and Stages
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 06:16 AM
    I haven't "had" a dream in almost 7 - 8 years...
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 06:48 AM
    Wow Sneezy you're missing out!

I can recall at least 2 of my dreams per week, with full detail too.

Everyone is different.

Sometimes I can even control my dreams. This happens every so often but if I'm thinking of something right before I fall asleep, I dream of what I was thinking/imagining.

This is one heck of a good trait I have ;)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 07:55 AM
    God I wish I could dream. It may have something to do with the fact that I sleep 2 - 5 hours a night, so when I sleep, sleeping is my #1 priority. No time for dreams.

... medically, that makes no sense, but I like to believe it.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Ask someone to watch you when your sleeping (but you must be in deep sleep). Then that way they can tell if you're dreaming if they see your eyes moving left and right.

I know that sounds creepy... it'll work though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming vs. Seizures? [ 5 Answers ]

Just recently, I've noticed that Trink does some violent twitchy jerky movements of her legs when she's lying down resting. I'm thinking that it's just that "running in their sleep" thing that dogs do, but her eyes aren't closed when she does it. They are sort of slitted, with part of the white...

Dreaming Connection [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a dream that I got raped, that's not the full story from the beginning but I just want you to get the obvious things. But the guy had some buddies with him and as he touched my hand and told me that he wanted to do some stuff with me, I can't remember why I yelled and called rape...

Bad Dreaming [ 7 Answers ]

How to you change what you dream? For the past 2 months I have been dreaming of scary things, such as me being killed in many ways. I wake up at least 4 times a night sweating and breathing really really hard. The dreams seem stupid when I think about them, but when you believe your living them it...

Keep dreaming of ex. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up about 2 weeks and a half ago, but I still dream of him almost every night. The dreams aren't random weird things. They're always about him and I being together like before and just hanging out enjoying each others company. Last night, he hugged me really tight and kissed me and...

Dreaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any psychics here offer dream interpretation? I've been getting loads of vivid and mixed dreams and I'd love some help figuring out what messages, if any, are trying to be communicated. Thanks heaps

View more questions Search