Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaege Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Does anyone know where to find the mp3 of: Happy Song by Norazo?
    I really really want this song on my mp3 player, but I can't find anywhere to download it.
    Can anybody help me get the mp3 of this:

YouTube - Norazo - Happy Song
    :confused:
    BatteryHeights Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2008, 06:51 PM
    I was not able to find an mp3 file directly but I did find several free online conversion tools which convert an flv file (such as a YouTube video) into an mp3 file; you just need to provide the URL to the YouTube video.

I have not used any of these tools so I cannot recommend any in particular, but here are a couple of the free ones. You can find many more free and commercial converters by searching google/yahoo/msn for "flv to mp3 converter" or similar.

Online FLV Converter - Directly convert online flv youtube to 3gp/mp3/avi/wmv/mp4/mov
    vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It's free!
    Kaege Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryHeights
    I was not able to find an mp3 file directly but I did find several free online conversion tools which convert an flv file (such as a YouTube video) into an mp3 file; you just need to provide the URL to the YouTube video.

I have not used any of these tools so I cannot recommend any in particular, but here are a couple of the free ones. You can find many more free and commercial converters by searching google/yahoo/msn for "flv to mp3 converter" or similar.

Online FLV Converter - Directly convert online flv youtube to 3gp/mp3/avi/wmv/mp4/mov
    vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It's free!
    Thank you very much. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Need to find out a song title I have some of the words from the song [ 2 Answers ]

The song goes like this: Be good for your mama Cause she'll need a hand to hold Boy she loves you More than you could know

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

Find a HAPPY Place [ 6 Answers ]

The advice given on this site is absolutely fantastic. I'm sure hundreds of people log in everyday to find answers or even just to vent, and I for one always log off feeling a little better about myself. So what this thread is about, and it mite be a bit of a stretch, is I want people to post...

View more questions Search