Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluestr88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 09:12 AM
    Stained floor
    I have stains from rubber backed rugs on my bathroom floor, is there any way of getting them off.
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Feb 19, 2006, 01:35 PM
    If your floor is a vinyl product there isn't much you can do about it except keep replacing the rug. Rubber backed rugs and vinyl flooring do not get along well together. If they are vinyl tiles you can always try to replace them if thet aren't too old and you can still find the product. We had this happen once and then read the warning on the tile box not to use rubber backed rugs on the floor. Must some kind of petroleum conflict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painted wood cabinets stained from fireplace [ 5 Answers ]

My kitchen cabinets have become discolored from the fireplace located in the kitchen. What is the best way to remove these stains? The cabinets seem to have a lamenet finish on them and I cannot remove the stains. Thanks :

Floor Fan [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody knows how much difference (as far as cost is concerned) in usage and efficiency in trying to keep the cost down if we use a powerful floor fan versus our noisy and old air conditioner system in our rented apartment. In other words, does anybody know how to calculate, or...

Hot floor [ 2 Answers ]

Hello The floor in my downstairs bathroom feels hot. And also the faucet upstairs has a hiss like sound. And when I open my cold water ,I get hot water for 20-30 seconds then back to cold. I hope there is no leak under the house.thanks

Wet Floor [ 2 Answers ]

The floor behind my bath tub is soaking wet, I shut off the water every day when I am not using cause I don't know why it's still leaking. I had a friend come and look at it and the floor started to dry up but now its soaking wet again.

Raising a floor drain in concrete floor [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old concrete floor with a newer pvc type drain. The floor slopes about 1.5" over 2' around the drain so I would like to raise the drain in order to level the floor to install ceramic tiles. I'm still going to ensure the floor slopes toward the drain just enough. I figure I need to...

View more questions Search