Ask
    tulu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Red spots developed on shoulders and back after being in woods
    :mad: :confused:
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Unless you came into contact with some type of poisonous plant, I would guess chiggers.

Only thing is, they usually find places that are rather restricted such as around your ankles or the waist band of your underware?

Do they itch, especially at night? If so, probably is chiggers.

They make a product called chigger-rid but clear nail polish would work too. You just put a drop on each red dot, this will cut off the air to the little critter and if it is chiggers, will provide you with relief and kill them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I work out my sore arms and shoulders? [ 10 Answers ]

I just started working out. Obviously, I am sore from the workout. To continue on my schedule I am working out again today. My legs are fine but my arms and shoulders are tender. Is it better to allow them to rest and recover before working them out again or should I just work through the pain and...

Dark spots on my back and arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi since I was about 11yrs old I had small size pimples on my back as wells my upper arms. Now the pimples seem to disappear but they left black spots on my entire back as well as on my arms. And I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get rid of them and be able to ware open back tops...

Forward shoulders [ 1 Answers ]

I fell when I was about 6 years old on my back and I remember not being breathing for sometime I think as a results I have slight protruding upper rips cage and rotating/forward shoulders Is there any way to correct that? Do forwarding shoulders make the shoulders look narrow? Can it be fixed...

Spots on my back [ 2 Answers ]

I have quiet a few little red spots on the bottom of my back near my bum , there really itchy at times but hurt when I scratch them I don't know how I got them they just came up a couple of days ago I don't know weather its to do with the washing powder or sweat spots what do you think I do have a...

Wide shoulders [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I want to know if there is away to broaden shoulders.

View more questions Search