Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephysteph8978 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Are we related!
    I really need help, my boyfriend just found out that his brother in law is related to my cousins husband. His brother in law is my cousins husbands cousin, this sounds so confusing but I really need help because he's paranoid that we are related and I'm heart broken because I think I'm going to lose him:( . I need help fast!!
    losingit77 Posts: 105, Reputation: 31

Apr 27, 2008, 11:09 AM
    He's not "blood related" to his brother in law, so no, you're not related. And you're not "blood related" to your cousins husband. So, there's nothing "icky" about it at all. Just a small world.
    stephysteph8978 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 06:26 AM
    If anyone else has an opinion please comment!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How am I related to. [ 5 Answers ]

How am I related to my Brother's Daughter's Son and what do I call him (ie cousin, nephew, etc.) Also, is that changed in any way if the Daughter is adopted. I am assumed it does not change as it should not matter. I do need an expert answer, though. Thank you.

Abs related [ 1 Answers ]

How to make my abs muscular. I have a fit and little bit muscular figure. But my abs got lots of fat.I want make it thin and fatless.

Are we related? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been knowing this guy for a while and I really like him. But he has the same last name as my brother (my dad's son). I asked him if he was related to him and he said no, but you really never know these days. So my question is do you know of a way I could find out for sure if I am related to...

Are we related [ 12 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search