Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stepmomincrisis Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 07:51 PM
    She's already starting Parental Alienation
    Since my fiancee's ex has already started alienating the children from their father it has put a strain on our relationship. Child support was terminated for my fiancée to pay for his two children who live with their mom. Also the support was terminated for her to pay my fiancée for my step-son. He was told by the court mediator that she could not re-establish child support once it's terminated. Is that true?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 11:31 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get the most exposure to those best able to answer the question. The Introductions topic area is for introducing yourself and we try not to ask questions in that topic area. Thank you!)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Who terminated child support and why?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 09:31 AM
    PAS is pretty serious charge. What is she doing that makes you say that? Also how recent was this decision on the child support because maybe its just anger and frustration coming out and will be temporary till life gets adjusted.

May 1, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    who terminated child support and why ??
    When they went to court on 1/9/08 and Michael's mom found out that she owed over $2,000 in arrears in child support the court probation officer stated she could be arrested on the spot for not paying. She asked to speak to my fiancée privately so the court probation officer left for a few minutes. She asked if he would terminate child support for Michael and she would terminate child support for Jon (17) and Jhaelyn(14) at the time. This was she wouldn't have to go to jail for nonpayment of support. My fiancée agreed and when the court probation officer came back in and he explained to her that if she did this she could not change her mind and try to come back for child support.

May 1, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3
    PAS is pretty serious charge. What is she doing that makes you say that? Also how recent was this decision on the child support because maybe its just anger and frustration coming out and will be temporary till life gets adjusted.
    I've been with their dad for over 6 years:

The kids were coming over regularly, since my finacee has open visitation with his two older children Jon & Jhaelyn. When Mike moved with us the daughter started not to visit. Jon would come over every weekend. During Christmas time he wanted to spend Christmas and New Years with us since he spend 6 years with his mom. When he went home on 1/2/08 after being with us for two weeks, she told him the next time you see your dad is when you turn 18 and no longer live in my home. That's the last time we saw him. Plus on Monday 4/21/08 he left a message calling me a whore.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stepmomincrisis
    I've been with their dad for over 6 years:

The kids were coming over regularly, since my finacee has open visitation with his two older children Jon & Jhaelyn. When Mike moved with us the daughter started not to visit. Jon would come over every weekend. During Christmas time he wanted to spend Christmas and New Years with us since he spend 6 years with his mom. When he went home on 1/2/08 after being with us for two weeks, she told him the next time you see your dad is when you turn 18 and no longer live in my home. That's the last time we saw him. Plus on Monday 4/21/08 he left a message calling me a whore.

Unless I am misunderstanding all of this - and I very possibly am - this is not in line with your other questions. Some of the info is different and conflicting.

You are not the stepmother, despite living with the father and being engaged; this is his fight.

Perhaps the threads should be combined so more accurate advice can be given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Parental Alienation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been alienated from my 3 beautiful children for what will soon be three years now. We went to court last June 2007, and my duty counsel, in her brain work, somehow managed to convince me to sign off on custody to my ex-wife, but left the issue of access to my children as "Silent" (she and...

Alienation of affection [ 3 Answers ]

Can one sue someone for alienation of affection

Parental Alienation [ 5 Answers ]

In January 2006, I was forced to leave my home after enduring years of verbal and emotional abuse from my wife, who I am convinced is a psychopath. I always had a very close relationship with my 3 children (Girl-16, Boy-15, Girl 12). I had to move in with my Mom and did not have a suitable home for...

Parental alienation [ 6 Answers ]

Help... my husband has not seen his son only 3 times this year due to mother's excuses for not providing transportation to our meeting place. She lives about 1 hour away and we agreed to meet when she left the county 2 years ago. She now has every reason in the world to not meet

View more questions Search