Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EWalsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Value of print: Vielles maisons en Picardie from Paris Etching Society
    I have read others ask about artwork from the Paris Etching Society in NY. I purchased a signed print titled Vielles maisons en Picardie by ? Luirig Bensuriat. Is this just a pretty picture or is it of any real value?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2008, 01:03 PM
    There is some fine information concerning the Paris Etching Society on the following link on this site. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Now, it is possible for some of the etchings to have considerable value. I will do some checking about yours.
    PamelaHH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 05:20 PM
    What was ever found out about Luirig Bensuriat's painting or etching entitled "Vielles Maisons en Picardie" I own it. What value did you attach to it.

Pamela
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

Paris Etching Society- NY you.S.A. [ 1 Answers ]

I have inherited two prints, one by the artist Paul Emile Lecomte titled Vieux logis en Bourgogne-France with the number 5 beside a circle with SZL in it. And the other print, I am not sure of the artist name, possibly, Lorenz Besserat? Titled Vieilles maisons en Picardie-France with the number 6...

Paris Etching Society [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently received 2 pieces of art from The Paris Etching Society. They are both by Boyer and have a circle with SLZ in the middle. They are entitled "Along the Lake" and "The Pond". At the same time I acquired another large etching (?) by Julien Celof. I am interested in any information...

Paris etching society [ 1 Answers ]

Im searching for info on two etchings one by Paul Granville titled The Banks of Eure an d The Beauce near Orleans by Martinet

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

View more questions Search