Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyndilou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Cause of cat's death
    My cat recented died, three days after receiving her annual exam and shots, vet said it was not a reaction to the shots. Does this happen? She was very lethargic, then choked, vomited bright red blood, staggered out the front door and collasped within 5 minutes. I would just like to know. Vet said she was probably poisoned??
    concerned11 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 07:38 AM
    That is terrible! I am so sorry for the loss of your cat. I don't know what could have happened but whatever it was is terrible!
    ChirpChirp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 02:10 PM
    I'm so sorry! Had she eaten anything around the house or outside that she wasn't supposed to? There's so many things that are poisonous to cats, such as lilies and a ton of other common house and garden plants. :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat's eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering why I have bright yellow eyes they are sometimes a more amber colour, as my mother has the most palest green eyes as do both my sisters my father has dark brown eyes where do I get the colour from? I have never come across anyone else with the same colour eyes as myself, have...

Cat's feelings [ 6 Answers ]

My cat lashes his tail and purrs at the same time. Does that mean he's happy or mad?

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

My cat's bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up today vomiting mucusy liquid and loose stool then later I found blood on her rug , she had her kittens 51 days ago and still nursing , is there something wrong or is it her period?

View more questions Search