Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nvgremlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 06:25 AM
    99 Accord Power Problem
    I have a new battery (and tried 2nd one)...

Car won't start, won't crank, nada.
    The dome light comes on (weak) & idiot lights come on when turning ignition - but, again, are weak.

Headlights don't come on.

Having tried/checked voltage on 2 batteries - I know that there is juice.
    I've checked every fuse in the car & under the hood. I've triple-checked the battery connections.

What can I do?

David
    Vegas
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Feb 17, 2006, 04:12 PM
    How did this start happening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP Office Jet K60 All in One Power Problem [ 5 Answers ]

I simply moved my All in One Printer to another location in the house. I plugged it in and now there is no display and no power. There is power at the plug and I checked that there was power through the little transformer. Is there a hidden fuse in this printer? I cannot figure out how to even take...

Power Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 20 amp breaker that is powering a portion of my pool house. I am having a problem with the circuit breaker popping without anything plugged in to the outlets. I also have a GFI outlet which is my first outlet in the string and that is not popping first. Any idea on what I need to check...

RCA power problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an RCA model# 32V550T television and am having a problem with the power shutting off. I am using a surge protector and the sleep timer and "kidpass" are not set so those can't be causing the problem. Turning it on "cold", it will play for about an hour. I can turn it on immediately but every...

Printer Problem - Power Outage [ 2 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, The company I work for recently had a power outage and one of our printers has a message on it. The message reads: Load file and execute. The printer is stuck here. I turn it on and off several times, replaced the jetdirect card and changed the memory. None of which helped. Has...

Braking problem on 91 Accord [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all... I'm having an intermitant brake problem. Here's the problem, when I step down on the brake pedal - there's very little resistance i.e. the brake pedal easily goes to the floor... I am able to stop but something is wrong there. Again, the problem is intermitant, when I'm...

View more questions Search