Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBugg2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2003, 03:06 AM
    Busy gal tries to stay current with news
    I'm a busy 16-year-old who's involved in academics, extracurriculars, and then some. It's difficult to keep up with news, especially in a time like this, yet I'm continually curious, worried, and wanting to know of current events. When time permits, I'll take my time to read through the newspaper we receive daily, or visit www.cnn.com. However, most of these articles are hard to follow if you haven't been aware or kept up with previous news.

Is there a place where they sum up the news with perhaps an archive of some sort? Or, do you have any suggestions? I'm in dire need of a solution! It'd be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks so much.
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 26, 2004, 03:03 PM
    Busy gal tries to stay current with news
    You might also try Google news.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cd-rom drive is busy [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings! I try to install from a cd and get the following message "cd-rom drive is busy, close all other programs and try again (sometimes it helps to eject the disk and reinsert it)" The cd is working properly on other pcs.Any help is welcome!

Tragic news... [ 45 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

View more questions Search