Apr 23, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Changing formats
    Can I Or Is It Possible To Change Formats
    From Wma Files To Mp3 Files For Music
    Alanwt
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Yes, and here are two generic ways that may or may not apply to your situation.

1. You can re-rip the audio from CD using a recent version of Windows Media player and selecting MP3 as the format on the Tools > Options > Rip Music tab.
    2. You can Google for and use file conversion software, such as Free WMA to MP3 Converter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formats (Vhs & Dvd) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to convert my vhs tapes to dvd. I understand that I will need a analog to Dvd converter. The equipment I have looked at has a vhs and dvd recorder. The specifications say that the analog to dvd recorder converts vhs to mp4. Will mp4 work in any dvd player?

Converting file formats [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can convert 3gp files to jpeg I wanted to post a video file to this site as one of my questions but only certain file formats can be used. The file is from my Samsung d500 phone. Also What is the best file converting software?

Copy and Paste PDF Formats [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to copy and paste a PDF files to Word,TXT or Spreadsheet documents as text or a workable format for excel ? Somewhere I heard there is a downloadable software enabling to do this. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search