Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magically Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Birth control and brown discharge
    I'm 19 and I've just started the pill, I'm in my 3rd week of it now, me and my partner have had sex without a condom 3 times since. The sex has been painful and I find I have had slight bleeding afterwards. I also have constant brown discharge... is this normal as I'm just starting the pill or may I be pregnant?
    darkamenity Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2008, 10:42 AM
    I had the same problem,
    It's perfectly normal if you're on the pill.
    Otherwise, if you feel at all worried, get a home-tester for pregnancy.
    The best would probrably to go see a gaenicologist.

And ask about your bf's sex history. Ask him if he'll get checked too.

The quicker you get this resolved, the less stress you'll be in.

Good luck and Take care :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth Control and brown spots? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I was on Birth control for about a year, about two years ago, (I was on orthtricyclenlo) and I started getting light brown spots above my upper lip. I didn't really notice them at all... and then I decided to get on a knock-off brand of orthtricyclenlo,and, the brown spots started getting...

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was using Marvelon pill as birth control method but I stopped taking them on July to try getting pregnant with my second child. I noticed that last month I had brown discharge for a week before my real period started. Then again this month, I am having now brown discharge and my period...

Brown discharge, no period, absolutely not pregnant, no birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18, have had my period for 5 years, always been a little strange without a specific schedule. This month I got no period, just brown discharge, it went away for a couple days, then came back. All the other posts suggest stress and I did just have final exams, but when looking at other...

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

View more questions Search