Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chubbles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Old arrest
    I was arrested when I was 21yrs (now 37), paid bail and never heard another thing, no court date, etc.

Now, I am planning to apply for a passport and am concerned this will show up and all hell will break loose. I just ran a criminal background check on myself and nothing came up??

Any suggestions??
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Relax. It was how many years ago? Nothing should happen with your passport application.
    chubbles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 11:06 AM
    I know nothing will happen with the passport application, but it's a matter of when they run it through the computer leaving or coming home from the airport is what I fear. Are the passport people going to tell you, "oh by the way you came up flagged" when you pick up your passport.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Hello c:

Go read my profile. I've got a little more than just an arrest. I have a passport. I travel all over. They never say anyting to me.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 09:30 AM
    [QUOTE=excon]Hello c:

Go read my profile. I've got a little more than just an arrest. I have a passport. I travel all over. They never say anyting to me.

:D Aren't you the one who said you have a passport because the Government is hoping you will leave and can't get back in? I'm still chuckling over that one after all this time. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warrants and Arrest [ 19 Answers ]

Is there a website you can got to, to check if you have a warrant out for your arrest?

Arrest warrant [ 3 Answers ]

I have a warant for "failure to appear on suspended license. Can I fly to another state{S.C.} without being arrested at the airport in detroit ?

House arrest [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is on probation has two handicap people to care for. And could not make it on time for her drug test. They gave her another one she was clean. But she did violate her probation. She has one year for thief under 500 she ask me what house arrest was and could she get it.so I am written...

When are they going to arrest her? [ 17 Answers ]

So my mother-in-law owns her own realty business and had this secretary who has embezzled two hundred thousand dollars. They received the final amount a couple of months ago. Now it's been a year since this whole investigation and DA had started all this and yet this woman is still working for a...

False Arrest [ 8 Answers ]

I was falsly arrested in Texas for a felony crime, does anybody know a lawyer that will handle the case and sue the county for false arrest?

View more questions Search