Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LEDolphingirl45 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Dye Removal
    I had medium blonde hair and wanted to go lighter so dyed my hair with permanent dye. It looks lighter in some light but orange in the other. I want to remove the color... what product should I use? And what will it do to my hair? Like remove the color and my hair will be the original or what?
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 20, 2008, 06:16 PM
    What it sounds like you want done it called "color stripping". It removes artificial color from your hair and returns it to its natural shade. However it doesn't always work but if you DO decide to do it, I would have it done PROFESSIONALLY. Caution though, this will fry your hair, they use a lot of heat and a lot of chemical and it's not good for you hair. I recommend washing it about 4 or 5 times a day to get what you can out and then using a shade of brown to try and cover your orangy blonde. Then I would have some highlights put in it so that it isn't as noticeable when your real shade starts to grow in. good luck!

Apr 20, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Thank you so much.
    So loreal color zap won't work?
    Kerina B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 02:01 AM
    I used a colour remover to get out black hair dye, this did not bung it what so ever. I have herd of a product called god in a box, do you know who this is made by, I have been to the wholesalers and they have not herd of it, apparently it is new to the market.

Kerina B
    Kerina B Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 02:03 AM
    I have some hair exstentions for my daughter called premium now, can you please explain how these are plaited and sown in.

Thank you
    Kerina B

May 8, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Kerina B:
    Which dye remover did you use? And did it work?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 8, 2008, 05:05 PM
    I would take Ashley's advice and have it done professionally,, It's almost Summer and I am sure you don't want to spend it with a bandana on your head!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self removal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this and not sure I'm even posting my question in the right place but hopefully someone can help me. Does anyone know if you can remove the Merina IUD by yourself? If so what r the risks? I have no insurance and I want this thing out! :(

Laser Removal [ 10 Answers ]

Is Laser hair removal safe? Does it have any bad after effects? If you have gotten it, does it hurt a lot? And is it worth the money ?

Windows 98 removal [ 2 Answers ]

How Can I Remove Windows 98 From My Computer To Install Xp Without Having The Cd For 98

Mortar removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hot to remove soap dish holder affixed to tile with morter

View more questions Search