Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynni5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Chronotherm III flashing display
    My older Honeywell Chronotherm III thermostat is flashing. I have replaced the batteries and tried to reprogram but it won't let me do anything, it just flashes the present hold temperature setting.

W
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Remove stat from wall. Remove batterys from stat. Make sure batterys are good. After a few minutes replace batterys CORRECTLY + and - and try to program stat. Replace stat on wall. If that does not work it might be time for a new stat.

http://www.gogeisel.com/geiselonline...well/T8621.pdf

READ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 16 year old honeywell chronotherm III is stuck flashing [ 1 Answers ]

My honeywell chronotherm thermostate is stuck flashing the temperature. How do I repair it or what can I replace it with?

Chronotherm I've plus thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program for ac and electric heat instead of heatpump

Chronotherm IV display goes blank when ac activated [ 1 Answers ]

I was changing out an old mercury switch dial thermometer for my AC to a chromotherm IV T8600D2028. I wired it as instructed with Y to Y, G to G, and R to Rc with a jumper to R. They also give a resistor to wire between Y and W. With this configuration the thermostat activates the AC but then goes...

Chronotherm IV display blanks out upon activation of AC [ 2 Answers ]

I was changing out an old mercury switch dial thermometer for my AC to a chromotherm IV T8600D2028. I wired it as instructed with Y to Y, G to G, and R to Rc with a jumper to R. They also give a resistor to wire between Y and W. With this configuration the thermostat activates the AC but then goes...

Desktop display flashing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Desktop PIV Professional SP 2 version, I was running Aqua desktop and all of a sudden desktop display gone blank. Tried several ways no joy. Getting a warning message as security setting not set for Active x hence the problem. Trying for safe mode but F8 not responding. System is...

View more questions Search